Paneer Vindaloo


This is my first post on Preethi’s Recipes, and I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.

Sometimes, when I'm feeling lazy or simply don't have much time, these quick and simple recipes come to my rescue. This paneer recipe is one of those easy dishes that comes together with just a few basic ingredients.

I hope you enjoy it! ❤️



Ingredients

  • Paneer – 200 g, cut into cubes
  • Onion – 3 medium, thinly sliced
  • Chilli powder – ½ tsp
  • Coriander powder – ½ tsp
  • Jeera (cumin) powder – ¼ tsp
  • Garam masala – ¼ tsp
  • Salt – to taste
  • Oil – 1–2 tbsp
  • Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
  • Curry leaves – a few

Method

  1. Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and curry leaves.

  2. Once the curry leaves turn crisp and the mustard seeds splutter, add the sliced onions.

  3. Sauté until the onions turn translucent.

  4. Add the chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well and fry for about 2 minutes.

  5. Add the cubed paneer and gently mix until the spices coat the paneer evenly.

  6. Cook for another 3 minutes, stirring gently.

  7. Serve hot with rotis or rice and dal.

Recipe Details

Serves: 2 adults
Cooking time: 20 minutes



Comments

  1. I enjoyed my dinner with Paneer Vindaloo. It taste's Good. Recommend you to try this recipe and you will enjoy to. Just 20min!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) This definitely is everything that I or people like me would look for.... We love to eat but don't have the time to cook or too lazy to try new recipes.... This is BRILLIANT... I'm sure this is only gonna get better... :-) All the Best..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my friend! I needed something for lunch at work tomorrow. This is by far the simplest curry I ever made, and probably the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment